Adelaide/SA 2014 Adelaide "Christmas Light & Computer Control Mini Expo" May 24-25 CONFIRMED

jb09

HOHOHO NOT LONG TO GO
AAH said:
Bugger. I don't have trial versions. Only have full versions of LOR and LSP. I will have xlight/nc, da_dmx, da_e131, papagayo and who knows what else on the lappy.
AAH i look forward to looking at your LAPPY

i13

Dedicated elf
I may have run into transport issues. Is there anyone who I might be able to travel with? Happy to go halves on fuel costs and can meet you on the way or where you leave from depending on where that is. I am hoping to attend for the full day Sunday only and not coming Saturday.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Stellascapes is online with support and have provided us with a prize for the giveaways. Thank you very much

Jb09 thank you for the behind the scenes work and your hostage negotiation skills for sourcing us the meaty goodnesses for the weekend.

Last chance to register people....

P.s. I'm su thee are people on the southern side that can help i13, let's give the now 'veteran' displayed a hand.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
ok, we are on the home stretch, leading us to the Adelaide Mini. Let me just say right now. I am flaborgasted with the support the vendors have shown. I will publicly thank all of those on Saturday and throughout the weekend.

We will be trialling the video stream through Youtube, however, we may have some initial issues (hopefully minimal due to Friday night testings)

We will provide the powerpoint slides where available in the wiki for those who want to follow along (if the stream isnt clear enough) fingers crossed Ryan can work his magic again this year.

I am running a little low on chairs for the occasions, but fear not, I have some couches that will be part of the event... First mini to offer couches to the attndees.

I will require a BBQ cooker.. hahaha, Im sure there will be plenty of us to assist. Feel free to bring anything special you want to drink. I will supply the coffee, tea, milo , soft drink, water cordials etc

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I didn't see any mention of Coke Zero in that list of drinks but it may have snuck in under the soft drinks section. Looking forward to catching up on the weekend.

Matt said:
ok, we are on the home stretch, leading us to the Adelaide Mini. Let me just say right now. I am flaborgasted with the support the vendors have shown. I will publicly thank all of those on Saturday and throughout the weekend.

We will be trialling the video stream through Youtube, however, we may have some initial issues (hopefully minimal due to Friday night testings)

We will provide the powerpoint slides where available in the wiki for those who want to follow along (if the stream isnt clear enough) fingers crossed Ryan can work his magic again this year.

I am running a little low on chairs for the occasions, but fear not, I have some couches that will be part of the event... First mini to offer couches to the attndees.

I will require a BBQ cooker.. hahaha, Im sure there will be plenty of us to assist. Feel free to bring anything special you want to drink. I will supply the coffee, tea, milo , soft drink, water cordials etc

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Does anyone have a BigW controller they don't want and can bring to the mini. I'm chasing one for a Halloween project