Brisbane/Qld 2014 Brisbane Mini June 14-15 2014

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Just wondering if anyone has started to organise any of the door prizes or things that they would like people to bring?
Only thing of interest that I can bring may be a PixLite controller.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
would love to see a pixlite controller Doug.
As far as prizes go no request have been sent out and we will see what we can scratch up.

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Seeing I have spent a few thousand dollars with ray so far this year I might try and get some bits & pieces from his as display / giveaways. Roll of 12v pixel strip, some nodes, modules & maybe a couple of cheap controllers.
Any suggestions of other stuff you want me to try pry out of his hands?

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
AussieDoug said:
Seeing I have spent a few thousand dollars with ray so far this year I might try and get some bits & pieces from his as display / giveaways. Roll of 12v pixel strip, some nodes, modules & maybe a couple of cheap controllers.
Any suggestions of other stuff you want me to try pry out of his hands?

Good Luck with that, you would be surprised how many of us spend a couple of thousand a year with Ray.

Then again you could use that as further incentive to him. The margins are pretty low for Ray so I would still be surprised if he offered anything.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
JonCee said:
Please add me to your attendees list.

Really looking forward to it.

Welcome JonCee.
I have added you to the list and look forward to meeting you

JonCee

New elf
Although I live in Brisbane I am thinking of staying over Saturday night in Ipswich or close alternative. Is anyone else doing similar and if so has any preferred accomodation been decided on?

LawEnforcer_72

New elf
I am selling some LOR controllers from last year so I can upgrade to rgb controllers.

Anyone interested in purchasing please let me know.

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Just thought of accommodation, I haven't organised any for this. Names of any nearby motels would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks