Adelaide/SA 2015 Adelaide Mini - June 20/21

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Re: 2015 Adelaide Mini - June 20/21 - Register your Attendance to this exciting time

elnino said:
AussiePhil said:
Network Config for all lighting controllers and computers need to run them:

Available Ports: 16, expandable to 24.

IP address Range: 192.168.33.x

Do you want to be able to plug that in to be able to get internet via that or keep it seperate?

Happy to keep if isolated, i have 4G and WIFI in the presentation computer so we can get internet.
Thanks for asking/checking

Cheers

reubenb87

New elf
Re: 2015 Adelaide Mini - June 20/21 - Register your Attendance to this exciting time

See everyone tomorrow!

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer

I sent over a bunch of boards to Daryl to pass around at the mini and hopefully for those in the know to explain how they work. There's manuals for them too so there's some reading material as well.
Chucked in the box (that confused Daryl) is 2 Hexfuses for door prizes, 1 other Hexfuse, 1 PI36, 1 DMX36, 1 2811DC30. I think I put in a 2811DC15 as well. Superman has already grabbed a Hexfuse and the 2801DC30 that I sent over.

To make the boards more appealing I put in a 10% discount coupon for the boards at the mini.
Just enter i_got_clap_at_mini and select Free Shipping Promo - Pickup From Mini.

Wishing I was over there as I have another dose of the man flu that I'd love to share.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator

AAH said:
I sent over a bunch of boards to Daryl to pass around at the mini and hopefully for those in the know to explain how they work. There's manuals for them too so there's some reading material as well.
Chucked in the box (that confused Daryl) is 2 Hexfuses for door prizes, 1 other Hexfuse, 1 PI36, 1 DMX36, 1 2811DC30. I think I put in a 2811DC15 as well. Superman has already grabbed a Hexfuse and the 2801DC30 that I sent over.

To make the boards more appealing I put in a 10% discount coupon for the boards at the mini.
Just enter i_got_clap_at_mini and select Free Shipping Promo - Pickup From Mini.

Wishing I was over there as I have another dose of the man flu that I'd love to share.

Thanks Alan.
I am more then happy to explain the uses of these DC boards and how they fit into a display as a replacement to a DMX type DC board.
I'm a big fan of these.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator

Superman said:
AAH said:

Thanks Alan.
I am more then happy to explain the uses of these DC boards and how they fit into a display as a replacement to a DMX type DC board.
I'm a big fan of these.
and to help i already have a dc2811 hooked up on the display board but nothing to connect to it

Karob

Let there be Light!

If anyone is interested in viewing the Xlights presentation the details are below.

12:45pm Adelaide time
max 25 viewing
Please join the meeting, by clicking on this link:

http://go.teamviewer.com/v10/m09589242

Meeting ID: m09-589-242

richardd

Full time elf

Was the Mini Recorded?

elnino

Full time elf

Beaglebone ordered!!!

Kitman

Full time elf

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone at the Adelaide mini.

Unfortunately I can't be there tomorrow however I did learn a lot today. It was nice meeting all of you for the first time and I will definitely be trying to make it to most of your displays this year.

With all of the information I got I will be able to complete my plan for my tree this year (funding available of course)

Enjoy the second day and I will check out the videos when they are uploaded.

damo1271

Full time elf

A big thanks to everyone involved in organising and hosting the mini. As always I got a lot of useful tips and tricks from the mini and keen to try out some of the new things I learnt.

reubenb87

New elf

I would also like to thank everyone involved that put on this great mini!

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator

My thanks to Geek for the venue and all the organisers for a great friendly event, it was fun.

Benslights

Dedicated elf

well done guys now looking forward to the video 's

jb09

HOHOHO NOT LONG TO GO

2x raspberry pi's and a Beagle bone ordered 8)