60 channel dmx board

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
After Shell powered up she found a bug in the firmware which I will get sorted once I get back from holidays on the sunny Gold Coast. I knew I should have brought power supply, test board, Pickit etc, etc with me.

Brettus

Brettus
9233A0DC-403C-440E-90BE-4D65E2A1F0BF-2348-0000039F367AF114.jpg

Half way there, hook up the other side and some power leads.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
After much testing and hair pulling out I've now had my board running successfully under light-o-rama, lightshowpro, lights up and DA_DMX. They've all been testing using one of David_AVD's usb-dmx dongles. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have another brand open dmx dongle turn up and i can test with it. Ideally i'd like to test with a DR4 and a dmx pro dongle as well but I haven't got them handy and I'd also like to test with vixen but I'm not sure how to drive it. I don't expect that any the other dmx producing software or devices will cause me any problems now that i know where i was having a failure.
i now have a warm glow about me that is from 2 factors. The successful test with all the software I tried and the half bottle of Brown Brothers Lexia that I've consumed in the last 5 minutes.