Air Seeder Hose in New Zealand?

Iamkiwi

New elf
Would this be to clear? Could it be coated with something possibly?

Attachments

• 656623782.jpg
    656623782.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
I emailed Parken Hannefin NZ branch but there customer service has to be listed as less than average so I'll give them a call

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
Bit of an update on this; I received a quote for shipping today, Melbourne to NZ for a 30m roll is $240 AUS.

It is the white stuff that is on EBAY, I might have a bit left over but I haven't measured up yet, have to do it when the boss isn't around. Cost landed here in Kaiapoi should be about $12 AUS per m. but still TBC.

Iamkiwi

New elf
I got quoted 200 for the same stuff from eBay seller in Australia. where in NZ are you?

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I got quoted 200 for the same stuff from eBay seller in Australia. where in NZ are you?
Based on his profile info that says Location: Kaiapoi I'm guessing that's where he is. About 20km North of Christchurch.

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
Yep I'm in Kaiapoi just North of Christchurch. Got the price wrong sorry it was $210 AUS which isn't too bad, just happy to be finally getting somewhere at last!

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
Well after what seems like an episode of Mission Impossible I have finally got a roll of the pipe in NZ, arrived yesterday. I sure would have needed a big bag to fit it in. Ended being a bit spendy at $400 NZ but they are only fun tokens so whatever. Might have to hide the card for a week or two maybe though

Meldan1

New elf
Doe anyone know where to purchase this air seed tube in Western Australia search’s on the net have revealed nothing
Regards Daniel

Red

l kill you
just contact the supplier direct, they have issues with there site on occasion, l rang them and resolved the issues for my needs anyway. in my case it was cheaper to use a local delivery company in my area to pickup direct and was cheaper than there delivery costs