Brisbane/Qld Brisbane/Gold Coast Mini 2016 April 30- May 1st

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Thanks Stuart,
If you would like to bring your gear that would help me out greatly. The week end looks to be fairly heavy with showing off controllers, xLights, Vixen and P10 panels.
All can be set up and controlled very quickly on the day as part of a Particle Demo.

Definetly bring what setup controllers you have to play with

Fing has the singing face under control.

Steve

Emersonlights

New elf
Registered can't wait first one. If you like I can bring some demo cctv gear for people to look at on the Saturday as can only make the one day

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
I'll be bringing down some controllers & sample elements.

At this stage it's looking like my 5x5 P10 panel will not in my car. The back seat opening on my falcon is too narrow by ~5mm!! Maybe able to remove the boot lining carpet to gain some extra space. Otherwise, since I have spare panels, I'll build up a smaller demo unit for the mini.

Superman

Global moderator
i'll have my 5x5 there. tested it today
\

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
Probably also a good idea for people bringing controllers/etc to also bring a plugin RCD unit for their gear.

Many places lock switchboards up for O&HS reasons, so this could become a royal hassle if something manages to trip the power at the venue.

Superman

Global moderator
Mini time is upon us.

As David has mentioned the start time will be 8:30 on both days and I will be onsite setting up from 7am if you wish to come and grab a coffee and lend a Hand .

If you missed registration don't worry you can still attend, I have updated the info in the first post for prices and times.

See you all there

Steve