Brisbane/Qld Brisbane Mini 2021 29th-30th May

Event details

Event date
Saturday, May 29, 2021 Sunday, May 30, 2021
Registration deadline
Monday, May 24, 2021
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
Superman Superman 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Jarrad33 Jarrad33 1
C crazymofo 1
Cherie & Wayne Cherie & Wayne 2 Spoiler content hidden.
kinglights kinglights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Melinda Melinda 2
B bpratt 1 Spoiler content hidden.
M miked 1
BradsXmasLights BradsXmasLights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Giles1 Giles1 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Domestos Domestos 1
tacaram tacaram 1
I itsdorny 1 Spoiler content hidden.
B Bigred1978 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Dez Dez 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Johnno Johnno 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Dreamin Dreamin 1 Spoiler content hidden.

Martys

New elf
Out of hospital, and if able I might attend for some of it, will really depend on how I feel. I'll DM you Superman about a few things.

Domestos

Apprentice elf
I'll probably bring some gear with me. Anything in particular people are interested in?
Hey Brad, personally I am interested in getting better at sequencing and setting up my Xlights groups correctly, but long term I would like to learn more about integrating DMX stage lighting into the show. I know Derf did a session at the Sydney mini, so if you have anything DMX'y that would be awesome.

bpratt

Senior elf
any idea is 'Da-Share' is likely to attend, and if so, I'm hoping he's going to be able to bring along some stock items for people to buy there. :)

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
I'm not going to turn you away! :D There's no pre-pay, just cash on the day. Hope to see you there.

Melinda

New elf
Hey Brad, personally I am interested in getting better at sequencing and setting up my Xlights groups correctly, but long term I would like to learn more about integrating DMX stage lighting into the show. I know Derf did a session at the Sydney mini, so if you have anything DMX'y that would be awesome.
I'm interested in Dmx too, I currently have no idea how it works excactly.

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
DMX for things like moving heads, fog machines, etc isn't much harder to setup than pixels, However there are a few tricks when sequencing. There's several youtube videos to help, this one is quite good (after about 16 mins showing his lights he gets into the programming), might be worth a watch as a primer to (hopefully) seeing them in person on the weekend.

FYI - the lights Derf demonstrated are these

Rebel Crowd

New elf
hi all looks like i might be able to make it see how i pull up Saturday morning finish work at 2am now not 5am

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I have sent a few goodies off the the superhero whose not so secret identity is Clark Kent. Hopefully it gets there overnight now Victoria is locked down again. I was totally disorganised and didn't arrange in advance to have free shipping and pickup at the event or to have any goodies there to show off.

Hope that all attendees enjoy the mini.

Dreamin

Full time elf
All set for tomorrow. Not sure what folk want to look at but I threw the control box in the car and my singing penguin, and I have the start of my wheelchair project that runs off 5v batteries,