ESPixelSticks

danv

Full time elf
I have ordered some more components that I am low on. Some are 6-7 days ETA. I have reduced stock levels in the store to accommodate this lengthy lead time. I will advise when I have a healthy stock of Wixel's. I think I will be ordering in bulk after this first batch of 10 are knocked up so as to avoid my Australian suppliers ever-so-varying stock holdings. . . .

marmalade

cats & pixels
website works for me, nice work. Having a local source for these is nice and in line with the espixelstick price by the time postage and exchange rate is factored in.

The 3v3 supply on these looks especially rugged and hopefully alleviates the ripple/transient issues common with some of the cheaper chinese psu's (I had a few lockups last year with the esp's, cured by adding a bigger cap on the supply side)

sporadic

New elf
The 3v3 supply on these looks especially rugged and hopefully alleviates the ripple/transient issues common with some of the cheaper chinese psu's (I had a few lockups last year with the esp's, cured by adding a bigger cap on the supply side)
Do you have the V1 or V2 boards?

marmalade

cats & pixels
V2. The lockups I had were with the 50A psu's, the 30A's were completely fine. No response when pinged, and seemed at no particular point in the sequence.

The 50A supplies peak around 40A current over a 20m cable, so that may contribute to it.. and a low esr cap on the esp input totally cured it.

danv

Full time elf
Last lot of components are due to arrive tomorrow. I am hoping to get marmalade his test units shipped this week.

The remainder will be put up on the web store.

I am ordering components in bulk next so I should have a rather healthy stock level when that happens.

danv

Full time elf
First batch is in the reflow oven now.

Store stock will be updated shortly.....

battle79

Full time elf
danv,

The website keeps telling me the Verification code doesn't match the image. Captcha doesn't seem to like me atm. Tried several times, with different browsers even. Hopefully it's a easy problem to fix, or it's me and you can point out what i'm doing wrong.

regards,
Rowan

danv

Full time elf
danv,

The website keeps telling me the Verification code doesn't match the image. Captcha doesn't seem to like me atm. Tried several times, with different browsers even. Hopefully it's a easy problem to fix, or it's me and you can point out what i'm doing wrong.

regards,
Rowan

Store should now be using Google reCaptcha instead of the basic version that came with OpenCart.

Please try again and let me know the results.