Fasteddy's 2011 RGB Christmas Light Show

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
This is my 2011 RGB Christmas Light show using 5000 channels controlled by LSP V2.

Ive tried to use colour as the main effect and everything is RGB except for the strobes.

Untitled

jade

New elf
Great display Eddy!
I particularly love the spiral down effect on your tree at about 1min12secs.
One little thing that stands out to me though (and I know I'm just a newbie, sorry) is that the song "Last Christmas" at about 2min50secs the display looks too static. I'd prefer to see it with less lights on at any one time and more obviously following the music during that 10 or so second piece.

speedy1

New elf
All I can say is "This is unreal". Get any planes thinking you are a mark for the flight path ? Well done.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Finally got to watch this after my show finished, I sure wish I had a show computer.

Great work, The new format with the one song keeps it flowing nicely. Love the new additions and look forward to a day time photo of the candles in the new year. They really light up nicely.

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Looks great Eddy you have come along way in 3 years. Great work and I can't wait to see what you come up with next year.

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
Truly an amazing show Eddy. 8) :D 8)
Love the candles and the rainbow transitions. I don't know how anybody will top this.

Enjoy the crowds of adoring fans.

Geoff