FPP v6 pixel output license

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
I am also working on an EEPROM for the HE123, outputs are working, but not inputs yet. Once i have that sorted, then you wont need a virtual EEPROM and you'll be able to use the one on the cape directly.

Reactions: AAH

Grozzy

Oh great, the idiot's back
I am also working on an EEPROM for the HE123, outputs are working, but not inputs yet. Once i have that sorted, then you wont need a virtual EEPROM and you'll be able to use the one on the cape directly.
This is the file structure and settings I used to get the buttons to auto populate.

Attachments

• HE123MK2.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
This is the file structure and settings I used to get the buttons to auto populate.
Thanks! I'll take a look. Worked on it now today and managed to get the inputs going along with the rtc, and display. Also should be working with smart remotes, but that's currently untested

Grozzy

Oh great, the idiot's back
Thanks! I'll take a look. Worked on it now today and managed to get the inputs going along with the rtc, and display. Also should be working with smart remotes, but that's currently untested
I forgot about the rtc, so if you can share will save me trying to work it out.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
With thanks to @ryanschristmaslights there is now a Wiki page with an easy to read table of many options to quickly answer if a license is required, along with additional links to further info.
Being a wiki page, this is able to be edited by all, so please feel free to update if any info is incorrect, changes or is missing.