G-Sphere

Giles1

Giles
Generous elf
Hi All, Just saw these "G-Spheres" and I think they look awesome!!!
However, as they are produced in the USA and I'm in Australia, the shipping costs are, at least for the Small and Medium Spheres, more than the Spheres cost them selves, which really makes it unaffordable for me to import them. :-(

So, I was just thinking that maybe there are some other "Auschristmaslighting" Members who live in Australia, who might also be interested in getting some of these? If so, has anyone looked into doing a Bulk Buy of these. I have participated in Bulk Buys in the past, but have no idea of how they are arranged.
Would anyone be interested in taking this on?

1616464164101.png

Jarrad33

150k of Pixels for 2023
If you cant make the group buy these G-sphere are small panels and wont be a big box for delivery.

Giles1

Giles
Generous elf
Unfortunately it appears that this Bulk Buy has already closed off. :-(

Giles1

Giles
Generous elf
If you cant make the group buy these G-sphere are small panels and wont be a big box for delivery.
I checked with the manufacture in the US, and I was advised that postage to Australia would be $80 US, which almost doubles the price of the item. :cry:

Jarrad33

150k of Pixels for 2023
Unfortunately it appears that this Bulk Buy has already closed off. :-(

I dont think it is yet.

Its getting sent to me in QLD and I have not received a connote yet. Maybe email GE to make sure. I would do it tonight though

Giles1

Giles
Generous elf
I dont think it is yet.

Its getting sent to me in QLD and I have not received a connote yet. Maybe email GE to make sure. I would do it tonight though
Thanks for that. I have messaged GE and asked if I can still get onboard, so now I'll just have to wait and see.