Hello from Delafield, Wisconsin USA

Uncle_of_I3

New elf
Hi everyone, I have been intrigued with computer controlled Christmas lights ever since my nephew I3 started this as a hobby.

i13

Dedicated elf
That would be me!

Welcome to the forum. The community here is very helpful and my display would be quite primitive without the help and support here. In addition to the forum, there is also the chat and a Zoom room. Once you have a plan for how your display should look, I suggest posting a planned shopping list on the forum and getting some feedback. The first year has the steepest learning curve but it is rewarding. After that, you'll have an existing setup to add to in future years.

jollyzee

New elf
Welcome! (Love the Lang Calendars) It is a very interesting hobby, but can turn into a bottom-less pit. I 2nd i13 on the steep learning curve; just don't give up. The reward from people watching the show will make it worth the time and effort you put into it. Don't hesitate to ask here, YouTube has TONS of how-to videos also. And Zoom room is also very helpful after you are done banging your head against the wall xD