Hi from a newbie on the Central Coast

CCGrinch

New elf
First year giving it a go, I am going to start with a few arches and some mini trees. Mini trees - I am using 3 x Bunnings planters that I hope to run 2811 bullets led around.
Arches- i am looking at making them out of 25mm air seeder hose. Still to try and work out the base but will likely use strip lights to light them.
Also going to try and convert some of my old Bunnings lights to join my show as well.
Hope to add some more next year.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL! For my arches I just used electrical conduit pieces from Bunnings.
I just drilled holes in the feet/leg pieces and use tent pegs to hold in place. Some people use a solid brace to help support them and keep them at a constant width. I don't and they hold their shape very well each year.

CCGrinch

New elf
Welcome to ACL! For my arches I just used electrical conduit pieces from Bunnings.
I just drilled holes in the feet/leg pieces and use tent pegs to hold in place. Some people use a solid brace to help support them and keep them at a constant width. I don't and they hold their shape very well each year.
Thanks for the welcome. I had noticed a few designs with bracing. Its good to know that you can do it without them.
Thanks for the link.