A few days ago I was sent a couple of images of a local display showing their 240V waterproofing... The first image, taken while it was actively raining, shows wet walls and puddles on the path to the left. The second is a closeup of that image showing two 240V powerboards out in the open, along with a number of plugpacks and transformers. They are soaking wet, out in the rain - seriously, how can some people have such little regard for the dangers of 240V. Their show was run that night, only a few hours after this was taken. 240V is deadly, and this is asking for trouble. You could kill yourself, your spouse, kids, a visitor or even some innocent child who runs in the yard to see your pretty lights. I urge everyone on the forum not to be this silly!