Snow Machine??

logandc99

Dedicated elf
I have mine land on the grass and havent seen people slipping over but to be honest never really checked how slippery it was. I never had it going over the driveway partly because of the concerns you are having but no doubt someone who has had it landing on a driveway or path can chip in and answer that. Failing that I guess you could always make some fluid, fire it over your driveway and see if it will be a problem it not.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Sorry, just realised your question was probably a "before you purchase a snow machine" so my last suggestion about testing it on the driveway was a bit silly.

Variflex

New elf
Yeah im still extremely pre purchase, just getting my head around controllers, lights, snow machines etc.

scamper

Dedicated elf
I don't have a snow machine, but have done a bit of research and from what I gather the iso is used to help dissolve the mix so it doesn't leave a residue, which in my thinking should stop it from being too slippery.
In saying that, it would depend a lot on what type of path, as I know some (such as smooth/polished concrete) would get slippery with just water on them.

andrewa

Full time elf
I have a snow machine and it is set up on my driveway. YES it makes the concrete extremely slippery and dangerous. To counter this last year I sprinkled sand each evening, and each day I pressure washed to remove the build up. this year I put down interlocking EVA Foam rubber mats, and there was no slipping.

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
i am looking into a snow machine but that is a concern having the slippery driveway i might put it over the part of my dispaly that will be fenced off but is there a problem with the bubble mix and the lights

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
BensChristmasLights said:
and that is why we make our own juice

Steve's Mix Rob's Mix Alec Mix Davids Mix
Bubble 60ml 120ml 450ml 200ml
ISO 90ml 240ml 500ml 250ml
Water 4850ml 4 Liters 8 Liters 4500ml

I use Steve's mix on my one

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Nope, and we have had kids covered from head to toe in the bubble bath. The one I use is very mild on your eyes and skin

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
I have a couple of those machines from DJ city. every time i get one it's different. just be sure you can control it the way you want too. I grabbed one last week and it actually had a timer and duration setting on it for setting it off automatically through the night. Very popular here. I go thru 10-15 liters most nights