Sydney/NSW Sydney Mini 2023 Interest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben F

Lights On Eaglemont
Not even sure if I would be able to make a mini out of town however, if this ends up in Canberra, what chance of a combined Melbourne / Sydney mini?
The venue looks great btw.
That would be awesome!

thewanderingpine

Full time elf
CBR is a lot further from Melbourne than it is from Sydney. I’m pretty sure @i13 drove from CBR to SYD in the morning for the last mini. In no way is that an option coming from MEL. It’s fly in or spend a day driving each way.

JohnDe

New elf
While i’m happy to provide the venue, the issue for Sydney residents is the overnight stay in Canberra if it’s over a weekend. For some this might be an unaffordable situation, and it might actually be cheaper to rent a space in Sydney and have the few Canberrans like me come up to Sydney. You would want to see how many people would come to canberra vs Sydney first and see if it’s worth it. Melbourne is quite a drive away but if Melbourne does not do a mini, then some folks might drive to Canberra, however you might loose quite a few from Sydney. Tough one. Suggest you run a poll to see what the numbers look like and make a decision by that

JohnsRdChristmas

Full time elf
I would be keen to attend if in Sydney,
Unfortunately Canberra is a tad to far, which sucks as that venue would have been a great new home,

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
Sydney mini's never disappoint! Keen to come down from Brisbane once again. I've got unconfirmed work travel commitments around this time though so we'll have to see what happens!

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
Alrighty! As Keith has a tonne of things on his plate, If anyone has any ideas, want to help, Present topics etc Please reach out to me rather than Keith. We are really hoping to sort the venue very soon.

Ben F

Lights On Eaglemont
Alrighty! As Keith has a tonne of things on his plate, If anyone has any ideas, want to help, Present topics etc Please reach out to me rather than Keith. We are really hoping to sort the venue very soon.
It’s not far to Canberra….

midnight

New elf
i am hoping someone organizes a Canberra mini for this year as i won't be able to go to the sydney one this year
thats why i was so hopeful when their was talk about the mini been in canberra this year it ment i could still go

Ben F

Lights On Eaglemont
i am hoping someone organizes a Canberra mini for this year as i won't be able to go to the sydney one this year
thats why i was so hopeful when their was talk about the mini been in canberra this year it ment i could still go
There arent enough of us here in Canberra to sustain a mini without our NSW enthusiasts joining in

Status
Not open for further replies.