The $3 4 channel constant current LED DMX dimmer board ( giveback project )

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
I don't have any myself, but I think they are common anode with a resistor for each LED colour. (3 resistors per "pixel")

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
Thinking about it some more, they would only work with a CV driver, not the CC driver in the 34.

You may get them to work if you increased the supply voltage enough to raise the overhead and force the CV string into CC mode.

TimW

Full time elf
I'm in for 20 MPH. Nice sourcing work - thankyou.

Really interested to see how those extra 'gamma' bits will be catered for...

mschell

Full time elf
Hopefully, you're planning to ship to the US as well.

If it isn't too expensive to ship, I'd be in for at least 30, perhaps more if the cost comes down.

Is this a one-time deal?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
By any chance is this using the MY9942 or MY9941 chip as the specs you say are identical. There is a posts and a spec sheet here in this forum based on that chip located here. http://forums.auschristmaslighting.com/index.php/topic,883.msg7075.html#msg7075.

I do love the concept of this board and chip but i need to find a need for controlling lights under 350ma which isnt really enough to drive a full length strings or strips, but will be great for driving 1 watt LEDs or small sections of LED lights like 1.5 metre lengths of RGB 12vdc strip and such. So theres plenty that can still be done with this.

I look forward to seeing what the community do with these boards as there are many ingenious members that will create some fantastic pieces with these chips/boards controlling their lights.

Nath_From_NT

Apprentice elf
Geez, I'd hate to miss out if everyone's getting some. I'll bow to peer pressure and take 30 thanks. Sounds like a good bit of gear.