Today Tonight - Channel 7 Filmed my display

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
My crowds are still growing, but they are viewing the show as I had always hoped they would - out of the cars and standing across the road on the opposite footpaths. Some stay for half an hour or more. This results in a lot of parked cars, but the traffic is in control so far. I am playing my speakers significantly louder this year (with agreement from my neighbours).

Tonight I had a Channel 7 crew film the display for Today Tonight. It will be interesting to see what if anything they put to air. They did film the entire show (16m) + interviews etc. The suggested air time was late next week.

Hope everyone's shows are going well - Geoff

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
nice one geoff. I will attempt to see if i can watch TT next week to see it.

I am hoping however, you made mention in there about my 5cm high santa with a single rgb led powered by USB that i am displaying. If not,thats ok. Theres always next year.

Seriously though. Bloody love your display. WELL DONE!

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
Just had a call from Channel 7 to say the show (such as it may be) goes to air on Today Tonight , tonight (Mon) at 6:30.

Geoff

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Yep we saw you Geoff and mother Tuppet thought you were awesome.....she's the one who asked how many lights you have... 8)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Not a bad piece, your looking good as usual geoff. At least this year the computer control is getting more exposure

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Well done again Superstar. it's great to see your display is getting the exposure you deserve. Queensland ROCKS!!!