What sequencer do you use?

What sequencer(s) do you use for your display?

• Light Show Pro

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • Light-O-Rama

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • Vixen (any iteration)

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • HLS

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Xlights / Nutcracker

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Madrix

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Light Factory

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other (please leave description in comments)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Prefer not to answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Well, saw a question in chat from nodent asking if there was a survey for which sequencers people used and honestly, I have never actually seen one.

Now, not a thread to start a e-peen war, more just a curious representation of what the users within ACL currently use as their sequencer.

Feel free to leave comments below.

mararunr

Here to learn! (and share)
3505 NW Edgewood Ave, Bentonville Arkansas, USA
What about all the people who primarily use more than one (like LSP for everything but trees, then export to xLights, add Nutcracker effects to trees) - I've read lots of people who use one thing and then xlights/nutcracker. Tried to make this dual selection in poll and it didn't work. ???

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I wonder what can of worms may be opened by this poll.

I think most people will use what they feel comfortable with as we are all different and have different requirements.

Lets hope we all behave :D

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Ok, added the option to make multiple selections, please revote for your weapons of choice.

Fasteddy said:

I think most people will use what they feel comfortable with as we are all different and have different requirements.

Well being that the poll is "Unofficial". One would think that no major changes could possibly be made because of the results of the community.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Matt said:
Ok, added the option to make multiple selections, please revote for your weapons of choice.

Fasteddy said:

Well being that the poll is "Unofficial" one would think that no major changes could possibly be made because of the results of the community.

I just know how everyone is protective of their sequencer of choice and hope that it doesnt degrade into a slanging match

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
no matter how many times i have to re-vote vixen will allways be for free.. an easy for me..lol

-- I also agree this should be a common intrest thread, not a mine is bigger/better than yours