Most information on the Falcon Christmas F4v3 E1.31 to SPI pixel controller is at http://falconchristmas.com/forum/index.php?board=55.0
The Falcon Christmas F4v3 is available through bulk buys organised occasionally. https://www.pixelcontroller.com/store/index.php?id_product=51&controller=product
- 4 pixel outputs, fused.
- 1024 pixels per output (320 pixels per output when used with differential expansion)
- Supports: WS2801, WS2803, WS2811, WS2812, TM180x, TM1812, SM16715, INK1003, TLS3001, TLS3002, CY3005, LPD6803, D705, LPD1101, USC6909, UCS6912.
- 1 DMX output.
- 2-port Ethernet switch (allows daisy chaining).
- OLED screen.
- USB for sound.
- Header for future sound board.
- SD reader for firmware upgrades and *.FSEQ fules.
- Real-time clock.
- No daughter board.
- 2 remote outputs (each output supports 4 pixel outputs on a differential receiver board)
- 75 metres max distance between differential expansion and differential receiverboards
This page has been seen 46 times.
- Created by