The Falcon F16v3 is available through bulk buys organised occasionally or from the Pixel Controller, LLC: https://www.pixelcontroller.com/store/index.php?id_product=48&controller=product
Most information on the Falcon F16v3 controller is at http://falconchristmas.com/forum/index.php?board=62.0
- 16 pixel outputs, fused
- 1024 pixels per output (expandable to 32/48 outputs with up to two optional F16v3 expansion boards).
- Supports: WS2801, WS2803, WS2811, WS2812, TM180x, TM1812, SM16715, INK1003, TLS3001, TLS3002, CY3005, LPD6803, D705, LPD1101, USC6909, UCS6912, APA102, LX1203
- 5V-13V DC with input reverse-polarity protection
- 3 DMX outputs
- 2-port Ethernet switch (allows daisy chaining).
- OLED screen
- USB for sound
- Headers for case fans and future sound board
- SD reader for firmware upgrades and *.FSEQ fules
- Real-time clock
- No daughter board
Local expansion16 additional local fused outputs per expansion. Up to two expansions are supported (32 additional local outputs, 48 total outputs).
NOTE: F16v3 (white) expansions must be used when using two off the same F16v3 controller. F16v2 (red) expansion or F16v3 (white) expansion will work when using just one expansion.
F16v3 local expansion: https://www.pixelcontroller.com/store/index.php?id_product=40&controller=product
Differential expansionUp to 2 may be useds per controller.
F16v3 differential expansion: https://www.pixelcontroller.com/store/index.php?id_product=44&controller=product
- 4 remote outputs (each output supports 4 pixel outputs on a differential receiver board)
- 75 metres max distance between differential expansion and differential receiverboards
F16v3 differential receiver: https://www.pixelcontroller.com/store/index.php?id_product=45&controller=product