Most information on the Falcon Christmas F16V3 controller is at http://falconchristmas.com/forum/index.php?board=62.0
The Falcon Christmas F16v3 is available through bulk buys organised occasionally. Or at the Pixel Store
- 16 pixel outputs, fused.
- 1024 pixels per output (expandable to 32/48 outputs with up to two optional F16v3 expansion boards).
- Supports: WS2801, WS2803, WS2811, WS2812, TM180x, TM1812, SM16715, INK1003, TLS3001, TLS3002, CY3005, LPD6803, D705, LPD1101, USC6909, UCS6912.
- 3 DMX outputs.
- 2-port Ethernet switch (allows daisy chaining).
- OLED screen.
- USB for sound.
- Headers for case fans and future sound board.
- SD reader for firmware upgrades and *.FSEQ fules.
- Real-time clock.
- No daughter board.
Local expansion16 additional local ports per expansion, up to two expansions are supported (32 additional local ports, 48 total ports).
NOTE: F16v3 expansions must be used when using two off the same F16v3 controller. F16v2 or F16v3 will work when using just one expansion.
Differential expansionUp to 2 may be useds per controller.
- 4 remote outputs (each output supports 4 pixel outputs on a differential receiver board)
- 75 metres max distance between differential expansion and differential receiverboards
This page has been seen 262 times.
- Created byLast updated by