Sydney/NSW 2012 Sydney Mini Sunday 08/07/12 - Please Confirm Your Attendance

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Ok guys time is running out to confirm your attendance, so please confirm your attendance if you have already done so by checking the list in the first post of this thread.

I will have a full E1.31 setup running to demo using LSPv2.5, the setup will also use the ECG-DR4 for DMX and will be running LOR controllers in DMX. I have a few pixel and RGB samples from Ray to also show off.
Phil will have the new controllers from J1SYS to also demo and show off.
Hopefully Alan (AAH) maybe able to get his 60 channel controller over to us to connect up to the demo setup so we could hopefully see that in action as well.
I will be doing some soldering lessons if needed for both through hole and SMD soldering for those that may want to learn.

Im sure the day will be well worth the effort for most of you as a lot of you havent really played with pixels in any great detail yet and this will be the chance to touch and feel and see them running and show how a basic system is connected up.

So if your not in the confirmed list or are sitting on the fence about turning up then hopefully this will help make it worth while

random

New elf
Sorry for the late notice Eddy and others, I can make it :) Keen on a parking pass if at all possible! If there's any interest in my RGB pixel board and a loading dock pass is available I could be persuaded to bring it along.. pretty sure it fits in the car :p

Geoff

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
random said:
Sorry for the late notice Eddy and others, I can make it :) Keen on a parking pass if at all possible! If there's any interest in my RGB pixel board and a loading dock pass is available I could be persuaded to bring it along.. pretty sure it fits in the car :p

Geoff

Great news, im gald you can make it. Please bring the pixel board, im sure we would all like to see your handy work.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
A DC24 (24 channel DC controller) + APC745 (LOR-DMX adapter) are on their way to FastEddy as a door prize. You guys make sure he brings them along to the meet!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
David_AVD said:
A DC24 (24 channel DC controller) + APC745 (LOR-DMX adapter) are on their way to FastEddy as a door prize. You guys make sure he brings them along to the meet!

Dont know what your talking about ;)

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
check his other pocket too, theres a LSP licence in there

Christmas in the Shire

Apprentice elf
OK Guys! The mini is only 6 more sleeps away :D and I think it is time to lock in a few details.
I need final numbers for parking and catering purposes by Wednesday evening. Could everyone intending to come along, please let Eddie know.
Eddie, can you update the attendance list please? Parking

Parking passes will be sent to your personal message inbox this evening. Let me know if you need a loading dock pass, if you have not already. I will send it to you as well. Print the both passes and bring it along with you on the day.
The Hymix Parking Pass: fill in your mobile phone number and place the pass on your dash board. If there are any issues, security knows who to contact. (This is not likely to happen)
Loading Dock Pass: Upon entry to SFM, take a regular parking ticket out of the boom gate machine when you arrive.
Then proceed to loading dock number 1 ONLY. Please do not use any other loading dock.The call Craig before unloading. I will come and meet you.

Upon exit, show your loading dock pass to the booth person. Presto! Park in Hymix Car Park for free all day parking. Any questions, call me on the day. My number is on the loading dock pass.

Catering $15 per Head payable on the day.

I have arranged for the following:
Morning Tea:
Something for Sara Lee Factory (will pick something up later in the week)

Buffet Lunch: (20 persons)
Platter of Calamari
A MOUNTAIN of thick cut hot chips
Platter of Fish cocktails (deep fried) Looking at the other states mini attendee’s photos, there are not too many weight watchers amongst us!! For those who are watching their weight.....eat less!

Bowl of salad
Barbeque Chicken

Afternoon Tea:
Something for Sara Lee Factory (will pick something up later in the week)

All Day tea, coffee, biscuits, water and soft drinks will be available (self service)

Any objections.....let me know now? Any special dietary needs let me know now?
$15 payable on the day. (I will need a few hands to collect the seafood lunch from the retailer down stairs.) A few volunteers to help clean up after the mini. Collect the empty plates, stack the dishwasher.....
I think I have covered everything. Just really looking forward to the day!
Cheers
Craig (Shire)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Attendance list was updated as of 20 minutes ago with one more (Wombat) attending