abundy abundy 1
Skymaster Skymaster 1
AAH AAH 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Katekate Katekate 1
Snicko Snicko 1
N nagyOUT 1 Spoiler content hidden.

thewanderingpine

Full time elf
100% all are welcome (from those who have never put up a light to those who have been doing it for a decade)

We try really hard to have topics that cover off people of all skill levels. So some sessions will be split into beginners (or refreshers) and advanced. Some are applicable to all. Some might not be applicable but are incredibly interesting to listen to.

To @ewanh or anyone else new (or those who have been out of the game awhile) you are welcome.

(And thinking about your old gear - we don’t really have a swap meet type thing at the mini - but I had listed something for sale last year and arranged to deliver it to the buyer at the mini. That might be the best way to go)

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Do you allow people who haven't put up a display for 3 years, lurked on the FB group, not posted in the forum for 2 years, can't actually remember where there sequences are stored (lost the USB) and want to make a fresh start attend?

I made a discovery on the weekend. Despite my house being 100m back from the (country) road and not having put lights up since we moved 'cos I didn't think you'd see them, that you can in fact see twinkle lights from that distance when you are in the country and there are no street lights.. so obviously I have begun planning in my head.
Given the age of some of my strings and controllers, I'm thinking I might need to start over. Is there an appetite for selling older controllers or strings at the mini to fund future plans?

I started the conversation at work today - opened the eyes of a colleague who may have already joined this evening.....
Welcome back Ewan! Absolutely mini is open to new, old and returning members, we try to cater for all levels of experience.
I can now finally return the favour and teach you something as you helped me a lot when I first started out!