Event date
Saturday, Apr 21, 2018 Sunday, Apr 22, 2018
Registration deadline
Saturday, Mar 31, 2018
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
QLDKing(Brad) QLDKing(Brad) 1
Ellis Ellis 1 Spoiler content hidden.
David_AVD David_AVD 1 Spoiler content hidden.
C ChristmasInKaralee 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Superman Superman 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Arrabatar Arrabatar 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Fing Fing 1 Spoiler content hidden.
P Prendy 1 Spoiler content hidden.
S shakkers182 1 Spoiler content hidden.
J Juz89 1 Spoiler content hidden.
keithsw1111 keithsw1111 1
C coryn 1 Spoiler content hidden.
D darryllll 1 Spoiler content hidden.
videoman3857 videoman3857 1 Spoiler content hidden.
B Boomer#6 2 Spoiler content hidden.
BradsXmasLights BradsXmasLights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
kevr kevr 1 Spoiler content hidden.
ComPeter ComPeter 1 Spoiler content hidden.
AngieHarrison AngieHarrison 1
StuartW StuartW 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Rickras85 Rickras85 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Binny Binny 1 Spoiler content hidden.
twbalights twbalights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
D Damien 3 Spoiler content hidden.
P Patto1980 1 Spoiler content hidden.
kinglights kinglights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
W Wayne Smith 2 Spoiler content hidden.
J Junior 1 Spoiler content hidden.
MacArthur St Light Fusion MacArthur St Light Fusion 1 Spoiler content hidden.
M miked 1
M magictree 1 Spoiler content hidden.
P Pircy 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Giles1 Giles1 1 Spoiler content hidden.
G GAWMON 1 Spoiler content hidden.
R roy.debruin 2 Spoiler content hidden.

roy.debruin

New elf
I'm a little late to reply to this as it has come around quicker than I expected but both me and my wife would like to be there. Are you completely booked out or can you squeeze 2 more in?

Roy

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
I'm a little late to reply to this as it has come around quicker than I expected but both me and my wife would like to be there. Are you completely booked out or can you squeeze 2 more in?

Roy

Yes we have had a couple of late pull outs youre both more then welcome to attend. Will you be doing Dinner Sat Night

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
If anyone wants to collect their da-Share parts order from the QLD mini, please either PM me with what you want or place an online order and select pickup.

roy.debruin

New elf
Yes we have had a couple of late pull outs youre both more then welcome to attend. Will you be doing Dinner Sat Night
Thanks Steve, I would love to have done dinner but unfortunately we have a prior commitment which we can't get out of now. Thanks for the opportunity to make it at this late stage, we will definitely be there both days though ... having had a fairly successful first launch of our Christmas lighting last xmas we have definitely caught the bug.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Thanks Steve, I would love to have done dinner but unfortunately we have a prior commitment which we can't get out of now. Thanks for the opportunity to make it at this late stage, we will definitely be there both days though ... having had a fairly successful first launch of our Christmas lighting last xmas we have definitely caught the bug.

Looking forward to seeing you both on the Weekend. I have added you to the attending list.

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
My last message before the big weekend.

Wish everyone a safe travel.

Just a reminder that if anyone is around the area Friday night that we will be having a couple of drinks at my place just to say hello and have a chat before the big day. Anytime after 18:30.

Friday starts 1830
Sat starts at 0800
Sat night Dinner at 1900
Sun starts at 0830

38 Waterfront Drive Karalee

Please park 2 wide and bumper to bumper on the driveway first then please park on the side of the roads in front of and before my house. This is because the house after mine is having a big party staring at 1500 on Sat and I would like to leave room out the front of their house for his guests.

Wear light clothes as I only have fans, although it should be a nice weekend, besides the rain.

See you there.

ElSalZi

Full time elf
I just want to go on record and say that I wish I could attend and that I am looking forward to the vids!

Not sure but are you doing Zoom while doing these?

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Thanks Alan.

Just send to Steve, although sending Wed is cutting it close and may not arrive by Friday.
I sent it to you via express post today Geoff. I had your address too and would have realised that if you hadn't changed nicks. I'll shoot you a list of what's in the box sometime before Saturday.

Alan

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
Ok, maybe one more post.

When you arrive please go through the left hand gate where the Merry Christmas sign is and make your way to the back of the house.

Please ensure you close the gate so the dogs don’t get out.

Also there is room from a couple more people if you would like to attend.

Geoff

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
I sent it to you via express post today Geoff. I had your address too and would have realised that if you hadn't changed nicks. I'll shoot you a list of what's in the box sometime before Saturday.

Alan

Package just arrived. Haven’t opened it yet.

Thanks

Reactions: AAH

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
I just want to go on record and say that I wish I could attend and that I am looking forward to the vids!

Not sure but are you doing Zoom while doing these?

Sorry no zoom and will not be recording it.

We are too casual (lazy) in QLD to organize that, although Peter was keen on it.

LagoonLights

Formerly RedGumRdLights
I am now unable to attend due to work commitments, I apologize for the late notice and any inconvenience this may have caused.. I have sent you a PM Geoff. Thanks.

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
Packing up ready for my 4am wakeup call (got the worst time possible) anyway just wondering if it's worth bringing a laptop over or not. It would have show sequences etc on it, I use Vixen 3.

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
Packing up ready for my 4am wakeup call (got the worst time possible) anyway just wondering if it's worth bringing a laptop over or not. It would have show sequences etc on it, I use Vixen 3.
Kev - I would bring a laptop. You may have questions that others can assist you with there and then. Good luck with the wakeup call ;)