Event date
Saturday, Apr 21, 2018 Sunday, Apr 22, 2018
Registration deadline
Saturday, Mar 31, 2018
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
QLDKing(Brad) QLDKing(Brad) 1
Ellis Ellis 1 Spoiler content hidden.
David_AVD David_AVD 1 Spoiler content hidden.
C ChristmasInKaralee 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Superman Superman 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Arrabatar Arrabatar 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Fing Fing 1 Spoiler content hidden.
P Prendy 1 Spoiler content hidden.
S shakkers182 1 Spoiler content hidden.
J Juz89 1 Spoiler content hidden.
keithsw1111 keithsw1111 1
C coryn 1 Spoiler content hidden.
D darryllll 1 Spoiler content hidden.
videoman3857 videoman3857 1 Spoiler content hidden.
B Boomer#6 2 Spoiler content hidden.
BradsXmasLights BradsXmasLights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
kevr kevr 1 Spoiler content hidden.
ComPeter ComPeter 1 Spoiler content hidden.
AngieHarrison AngieHarrison 1
StuartW StuartW 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Rickras85 Rickras85 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Binny Binny 1 Spoiler content hidden.
twbalights twbalights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
D Damien 3 Spoiler content hidden.
P Patto1980 1 Spoiler content hidden.
kinglights kinglights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
W Wayne Smith 2 Spoiler content hidden.
J Junior 1 Spoiler content hidden.
MacArthur St Light Fusion MacArthur St Light Fusion 1 Spoiler content hidden.
M miked 1
M magictree 1 Spoiler content hidden.
P Pircy 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Giles1 Giles1 1 Spoiler content hidden.
G GAWMON 1 Spoiler content hidden.
R roy.debruin 2 Spoiler content hidden.

ComPeter

Peter
I see you haven't registered, so you will need remote video conferencing then :)
For those traveling to the Queensland mini from it would be nice to try to coordinate ourselves and try to stay in the same place and if possible coordinate transportation. Please let me know if interested. We managed this in Newcastle and Adelaide last year.

Keith. I AirBnB'd last year as the accommodation costs in the Brisbane region are in most cases high, to say the least. I have booked an AirBnB room again in Karalee (close to the venue) again this year. When I booked there was a second room available in the same house if you haven't booked anything yet.

If we can co-ordinate, I am more than happy to share the cost of a hire car and do the shuttle to and from airport / accommodation / venue. Let me know if you're interested.

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
For the people coming to the mini if your around the area Friday night before the mini (20 Apr) then what's your thoughts at some drinks at my house?

I have a pool table, table tennis and darts. Will be a good break the ice pre mini drinks.

ComPeter

Peter
For the people coming to the mini if your around the area Friday night before the mini (20 Apr) then what's your thoughts at some drinks at my house?

I have a pool table, table tennis and darts. Will be a good break the ice pre mini drinks.

I'm in. Flight gets in about 4, pending Friday afternoon traffic, by then I could do with a pre-Mini drink.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator

Is the water Slide open Friday night as well?
I'm in...

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
This could be your last chance to register.

There is still 4 more I know that are coming making it at least 27 people. It should be a great mini this year so if you plan on coming then please register as I can only accommodate up to 35 people.

Geoff

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
Ok, so we have 32 members registered for the Mini. I just did some measurements of the room and we should be able to accommodate upto 38 so we can still get another 6 people.

If your are thinking of coming then get in quick and register on the first post.

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
Not really. It will cost $15 for Sat and $10 for Sun, details in the Wiki. This gives you snacks throughout the day, BBQ Lunch (chicken or beef burgers), variety of drinks and for Sat only BBQ breakfast at 8am.

If you have specific question relating to your house, props or controller that we don't have available on the day then you can bring them. In regards to your house, if you need advice on what to use and where then bring a photos.