Sydney/NSW Sydney 2017 micro Mini June 3/4 (Newcastle)

Event details

Event date
Saturday, Jun 3, 2017 Sunday, Jun 4, 2017
Registration deadline
Monday, May 29, 2017
Username Guest count Note
keithsw1111 keithsw1111 1
Troy ELD Troy ELD 1 Spoiler content hidden.
OzAz OzAz 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Noel Richards Noel Richards 1
roo roo 1
Binny Binny 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Mm Mm 1
B_P_J B_P_J 1 Spoiler content hidden.
marmalade marmalade 1 Spoiler content hidden.
I i13 1
Fing Fing 1 Spoiler content hidden.
L lithgowlights 2
Benslights Benslights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Tom Tom 1
BradsXmasLights BradsXmasLights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
1 #1mate 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Tonyst Tonyst 2
firebug firebug 1 Spoiler content hidden.
lytnin lytnin 1
RAMJET RAMJET 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Bubble07 Bubble07 1 Spoiler content hidden.
franky_888 franky_888 1

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
OK Guys and Gals the wiki has been updated with the weekends Agenda. If anyone is willing to cover any of the subjects please shoot me a PM. If you want to add anything to the agenda please let me know so I can add it to the weekend.

Tonyst

New elf
Hi,
Sorry to be a pain, but I have a soccer game on Saturday afternoon so can only attend in the morning and all Sunday. Would it be possible to rearrange my slot? Thanks Tony

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
I can do the waterproofing chat too. It's time that I updated/redid the talk and images anyway.

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Awesome Keith! And thanks for that Lithgow. I remember the first mini I went to and you did a waterproof talk that was great. Thought you were the man for it.

Tony I have moved your chat. Early Saturday morning.

Last edited:

Troy ELD

Full time elf
That would be great Fing. Gil is doing a presentation for us all about DMX and how to properly set them up in XLights.

keithsw1111

Senior elf
Would you like a presentation on the new Falcon boards ... I now have samples of the F16V3, expansion and remote boards which I can show. I can also demo configuring them if you want. I also have an older F16V2.

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Would you like a presentation on the new Falcon boards ... I now have samples of the F16V3, expansion and remote boards which I can show. I can also demo configuring them if you want. I also have an older F16V2.
Yes please

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
That would be great Fing. Gil is doing a presentation for us all about DMX and how to properly set them up in XLights.
yes it would be great @Fing I can also bring my LED smoke machine, but not sure how we can demo it without setting off fire alarms :)

I have an ulterior motive for bringing this of course, would love help from the gurus on sequencing it properly

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf

Definitely interested in this idea Keith.

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
I can also bring my LED smoke machine, but not sure how we can demo it without setting off fire alarms :)
this is a problem... set of alarms in business offices usually brings the fire Brigade, I think it's something like $900 a visit..:eek::eek::eek: