Sydney/NSW SYDNEY EXPO 2021 22-23RD OF MAY

Event details

Event date
Saturday, May 22, 2021 Sunday, May 23, 2021
Registration deadline
Monday, May 17, 2021
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
Benslights Benslights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Novalak Novalak 1
I i13 1
darylc darylc 1
AJ240 AJ240 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Pavle Pavle 1 Spoiler content hidden.
B BazzaV 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Elecgreg Elecgreg 1 Spoiler content hidden.
BradsXmasLights BradsXmasLights 1
M midnight 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Troy ELD Troy ELD 1
Crezzie Crezzie 2 Spoiler content hidden.
Gee Family Light Show Gee Family Light Show 2 Spoiler content hidden.
Trevor Wimmer Trevor Wimmer 2 Spoiler content hidden.
L lithgowlights 2 Spoiler content hidden.
OzAz OzAz 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Red Red 2 Spoiler content hidden.
cdjazman cdjazman 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Derf Derf 1 Spoiler content hidden.
B billatqh 2 Spoiler content hidden.
franky_888 franky_888 2 Spoiler content hidden.
Ben F Ben F 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Mjredo Mjredo 1 Spoiler content hidden.
M mccar 2 Spoiler content hidden.
B_P_J B_P_J 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Lucas2655 Lucas2655 1
Battle83 Battle83 1 Spoiler content hidden.
David Hayes David Hayes 1
Bernie_H Bernie_H 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Zuseleets Zuseleets 1 Spoiler content hidden.
AAH AAH 1
Phillhutcho Phillhutcho 1 Spoiler content hidden.
RAMJET RAMJET 1 Spoiler content hidden.
MR_kymm4 MR_kymm4 2 Spoiler content hidden.
Daniel1973 Daniel1973 1
Lali & Lexi Lali & Lexi 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Slam Slam 1
darrenr darrenr 1
B Bwaterhouse 1
C charltonmick 1
abundy abundy 1 Spoiler content hidden.

Max Kabilafkas

Apprentice elf
I'm not going to be able to make Day 1 because of clashing commitments. Will those sessions be recorded so I can watch after the event? If so do I need to purchase a ticket for the Saturday in order to watch those presentations or can I just buy a single ticket for the Sunday?

i13

Dedicated elf
Judging by previous years, if there are videos then they will be public.

Derf

am now a 5v hypocrite
I'm not going to be able to make Day 1 because of clashing commitments. Will those sessions be recorded so I can watch after the event? If so do I need to purchase a ticket for the Saturday in order to watch those presentations or can I just buy a single ticket for the Sunday?
Hi Max,

The event is streamed lived on YouTube you will be able to watch live during the event and once the day is over it will be compiled and uploaded publicly to YouTube.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
So anyone else willing to Help with a Presentation or a round table topic?? we need your hand to make this a great event. pm me if you have any questions you do not want to ask in the thread if you like.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
So anyone else willing to Help with a Presentation or a round table topic?? we need your hand to make this a great event. pm me if you have any questions you do not want to ask in the thread if you like.
Any interest in me doing much the same talk about my gear that I did for the Virtual Christmas Summit?

Benslights

Dedicated elf
OK everyone i really need everyone's help Now as i have just got a heap of work piled on me at work with testing and training on the new system we are building for work and will be working each night on this. the joys of working for a worldwide company.

i really need people to start putting their hands up to help with presentations.

below is a link to the schedule for the expo. this is not set in concrete and can be changed so if you have a presentation you want to do let me know. i still have a lot of presentations with no presenters. So I need people to help me out and put their hand up.

a lot have you been coming to these minis for years and would be great to see some new presenters put their hands up and give others a chance to sit down and listen to a presentation themselves. As I do not think it is fair that it is always the same people. Just remember you do not need to be an expert in the area you are presenting.

even if you would like, we can pair up with someone to do a presentation.

The expo is only as good as the effort we all put into it.

AAH

happy for you to do your talk Alan how much time do you need??
The VCS one ran for around 50 minutes with only a few questions after. In person and the ability to have actual boards there could see it go longer. Could do an hour up to an hour and a half.
If you have no-one to talk basic electronics theory I can do that if wanted. It would also feature a bit of discussion on 5V vs 12V if you wanted me.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
ok thanks Alan have put you down for 1 hr on Saturday for Hanson electronics and then 30 mins on electronics 101 on Sunday and do you think you could do power supply basic at the same time as electronics101?

AAH

ok thanks Alan have put you down for 1 hr on Saturday for Hanson electronics and then 30 mins on electronics 101 on Sunday and do you think you could do power supply basic at the same time as electronics101?
Can do.

David Hayes

Hawkeye
Ben, I can do 1st year look back again on Saturday with updated deck, just be 3 year look back with on going learnigs :)