Sydney/NSW Sydney Mini Expo 2013/Vivid festival - 1st/2nd June - Confirm your Interest

Madko

Full time elf
Re: Sydney Mini Expo 2013/Vivid festival - 1st/2nd June - initial interest thread

I would be also interested in the mini. Dinner and Vivid tour I'm not too sure about. Cheers

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Re: Sydney Mini Expo 2013/Vivid festival - 1st/2nd June - initial interest thread

I'll be there as long as work commitments don't get in the way.

I can highly recommend people to attend regardless of their knowledge level or experience as it is not only the easiest way to learn and meet like minded people with the same enthusiasm but it also makes it much easier when asking for assistance if you get stuck.

I personally knew nothing about this hobby 18 months ago and the mini's not only helped me learn a whole heap technically (and got some great ideas and advice) but made me even more enthusiastic to create a good show.

A must attend (in my opinion) for anyone new wanting to learn how programmed lighting works. A friendly bunch of highly experienced folks will be more than happy to answer all questions to get you started.

Looking forward to meeting you all or seeing you again soon :)

Benslights

Dedicated elf

shire how have you gone with booking??? as i know some out of state visitors would like to start booking travel and accomodation.

mborg10

Michael Borg
Sydney Mini Expo 2013/Vivid festival - 1st/2nd June - initial interest thread

Count me in for the expo.

Dinner depends on if the wife wants me to romance her for dinner in the city and she might not want to share that with a bunch of people with the CLAP. She doesn't want to know about tech stuff, just wants crack the whip so I get our house looking awesome.

bbayjohn

Senior elf

Intrested - ho ho ho yeah. :D 8)
will need to confirm closer to the date

Christmas in the Shire

Apprentice elf

Guys, the General Manager has been either locked away or on annual leave. I will endeavour to have the booing approved in the next few days.
Sorry for the delay in confirming the venue.
Will be in touch very very soon.
Cheers
Shire

Benslights

Dedicated elf

how is booing??? hope you can book it lol

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator

Christmas in the Shire

Apprentice elf

Ahhhh have ya mini else where then! :eek:
Just kiddin' peeps and peepesses.
Toats will be fine!
Now you mention it, some cream would be lovely! Thanks Steve. :-[

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator

Christmas in the Shire said:
Guys, the General Manager has been either locked away or on annual leave. I will endeavour to have the booing approved in the next few days.
Sorry for the delay in confirming the venue.
Will be in touch very very soon.
Cheers
Shire

Any confirmation of availability with the venue yet

Mm

Silent elf

I should be OK for the day but will have to pass on the Saturday night dinner and vivid festival tour.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator

Andy_Harrison said:
I'll be there :p

Im sure when you close your eyes you are dreaming of being down under in gods country :D