Sydney/NSW Sydney Mini Expo 2013/Vivid festival - 1st/2nd June - Confirm your Interest

greg58

Full time elf
Please add me to the list. I will be there. Where would be a good place to stay saturday night? Any suggestions.
Thanks.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
greg58 said:
Please add me to the list. I will be there. Where would be a good place to stay saturday night? Any suggestions.
Thanks.

Not sure where a good place to stay is, there is no shortage of good hotels in and around Sydney or near the fish markets. Maybe some of the other travelling members may be able to say where they are planning on staying

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
As for dinner we are open to suggestions so please tell us if you have and suggestions or preferences (not seafood as we will have enough of that on the Sunday)

The more the merrier and looks like this is shaping up to be great night at Vivid and a great mini, so please confirm yourself, plenty of time to tell the boss your booked that weekend. :D

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Update - Sue and I will be there but no kids, so just me and Sue for the dinner & Vivid, and mini (Sue may be there as a helper, but not sure yet)

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
lithgowlights said:
Update - Sue and I will be there but no kids, so just me and Sue for the dinner & Vivid, and mini (Sue may be there as a helper, but not sure yet)

I might just cancel and head over Lithgow for the night. heard there's a huge facebook party on that weekend.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
lithgowlights said:
I'm taking the modem and the kids phones with us :)
ClickHandler.ashx

Take everything tat connects.lol

JPB

Full time elf
It is on my calendar and as long as work does not interfere I will be there.

Jon

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
JPB said:
It is on my calendar and as long as work does not interfere I will be there.

Jon

So ill put you down for the mini as unconfirmed, do you also plan to attend the vivid night

T

tonylights

Hello Fasteddy, I will be able to attend the Mini on the sunday . I would be happy to help - could I bring an item for the raffle on the sunday ? rergards tonylights

[SIZE=small]Yes we will be attending x 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]1: Coming to the Sunday mini[/SIZE]
[/color](Kids may be accomodated please ask if needed) Yes2: Having the Sunday mini fresh seafood Lunch (kids welcome) Yes 3: Coming to the Vivid dinner on Saturday night (kids welcome) TBC4: Just coming to Vivid on Saturday Night, no dinner (kids welcome) TBC 5: Would like to help to Organise Let me know what you need6: What would you like to see discussed/or shown at the mini? LORS3, DMX, Pixel Lighting, LORCCR

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Raffle prizes: 2 unused "Masters" boxes.

If you want I have 2 very short presentations done on powerpoint:

1. Waterproofing 101 - waterproofing controllers, boxes, power supplies and lights - 10-15 minutes max
2. Voltage & current measurement with practical demo - 10-15 minutes max