Event details

Event date
Saturday, May 19, 2018 Sunday, May 20, 2018
Registration deadline
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
darylc darylc 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Heath-LightsOnTapley Heath-LightsOnTapley 2 Spoiler content hidden.
the grinch the grinch 2 Spoiler content hidden.
Karob Karob 1 Spoiler content hidden.
mellowcouple mellowcouple 1
SmartAlecLights SmartAlecLights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Merry McSnowballs Merry McSnowballs 1
ryanschristmaslights ryanschristmaslights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Ralphyf1 Ralphyf1 2 Spoiler content hidden.
D deblen 1
adski adski 1
cdjazman cdjazman 1 Spoiler content hidden.
M mccar 1 Spoiler content hidden.
W WesternLights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
S steve86ro 1 Spoiler content hidden.
djgra79 djgra79 1 Spoiler content hidden.
K Kitman 1 Spoiler content hidden.
K Kimbo3000 2
Lishfish Lishfish 2 Spoiler content hidden.

Kitman

Full time elf
Thanks to Karob's presentation I think we have all seen enough of Alec to last us a lifetime, not sure I will sleep tonight hahaha. It was suggested that people post more behind the scenes videos for next years mini, so that's something people will need to do during either set up or tear down. Can anyone else remember anything we discussed at the end of Sunday's presentation?

mellowcouple

Full time elf
Thank's everyone, what a great weekend lot's of good information and fantastic company. Special thank's to Sarah, Heath, Daryl, Ryan and Ralph for organizing and hosting.
See you all again next year I hope.

Ron.

CrazyCatLady

New elf
What a great mini, thanks to my co-organisers Heath, Daryl and Ryan, as well as all who presented and came along :)
The discussion over the last few days has got me thinking about this years show...need to make some new elements (well heath does :laugh:) and look at editing some songs and creating some sequences :thumbsup:

Ralphyf1

Full time elf
A great mini.
The friendliness, willingness to help and assistance by everyone makes it a very enjoyable weekend.
I would like to see us find a way to make it easier for Daryl and Ryan to set up Zoom and local audio-they do a manful job under difficult requirements.
cheers and many thanks to everyone.

Kitman

Full time elf
Another thing we discussed at the mini was Maker Spaces. In South Australia I know of a place in Holden Hill called Sane Makerspace, they have lots of tools that you can use to make anything you want, I believe that there are Maker Spaces in other states also, perhaps this could be added to the Wiki somewhere but I am not sure what heading it would come under, perhaps under tools? I know the one in South Australia has 3d printers so you can print your own stuff.

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Thanks to everyone who came along on the weekend, it was a blast! :thumbsup: Thanks @darylc, @LightsOnTapley-Heath and @CrazyCatLady for organising the mini with me and @Ralphyf1 for hosting the Sunday session. Special thanks to @CrazyCatLady for organising the venue for a second year, even after the school put up with us last year :D :eek: :D. To our interstate guest @djgra79, it was great to meet you and thanks for sharing your musical expertise with us :). To all the presenters, thank you!

I've also uploaded some photos to the gallery: https://auschristmaslighting.com/media/albums/adelaide-mini-random-photos.7/

I plan to post the group photo sometime this week :).

View media item 654View media item 653View media item 652

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Group pic :D

To all who were present at the mini, you should now have details for how to claim the prize from Pixel Pro Displays. :)

Videos: