Sydney/NSW 2018 NSW Mini at Picton - May 26-27

Event details

Event date
Saturday, May 26, 2018 Sunday, May 27, 2018
Registration deadline
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
L lithgowlights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Troy ELD Troy ELD 1 Spoiler content hidden.
I i13 2
Bryan H Bryan H 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Binny Binny 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Ben F Ben F 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Lali & Lexi Lali & Lexi 1
OzAz OzAz 1 Spoiler content hidden.
fasteddy fasteddy 1 Spoiler content hidden.
BradsXmasLights BradsXmasLights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Dane Wright Dane Wright 1 Spoiler content hidden.
keithsw1111 keithsw1111 1 Spoiler content hidden.
S Squares 1 Spoiler content hidden.
roo roo 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Noel Richards Noel Richards 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Daniel1973 Daniel1973 1 Spoiler content hidden.
S stormboy2340 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Gee Family Light Show Gee Family Light Show 2
Mjredo Mjredo 2 Spoiler content hidden.
Wendys Wendys 1
David Hayes David Hayes 1
Red Red 2
cscool36 cscool36 1
bbayjohn bbayjohn 1 Spoiler content hidden.
AJ240 AJ240 1 Spoiler content hidden.
M mattym 1
Bernie_H Bernie_H 1 Spoiler content hidden.
B_P_J B_P_J 1 Spoiler content hidden.
B burto51 1 Spoiler content hidden.
S smurfy241 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Derf Derf 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Benslights Benslights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
J JPB 1 Spoiler content hidden.
J jarrodk 2 Spoiler content hidden.
ShaunPrice ShaunPrice 1
M Michael Evans 2
C charltonmick 1 Spoiler content hidden.
S scotthorwell 1
Boush Boush 1
D Damien George 1
D drakky 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Pyzze Pyzze 0 Spoiler content hidden.
bigdeer bigdeer 2 Spoiler content hidden.
B billatqh 2 Spoiler content hidden.
lytnin lytnin 2 Spoiler content hidden.
M Matthew Arnold 1 Spoiler content hidden.

bbayjohn

Senior elf
for all those doing a presentation this weekend could you please email me or drop box me to your presentation.

we will have 1 laptop for the presentations to keep it nice and simple for all the recording and audio.

if i could have it by friday night that would be great.

anything special you need installed on the laptop please let me know so we are not having to rush at the end to install it.
also thanks to Ozaz for looking after this laptop.

@keithsw1111 @fasteddy @OzAz @TByrne @lithgowlights @lytnin @bbayjohn @i13 @Hammo (Bryan)
drop box link pls ?

Benslights

Dedicated elf
i will be down at 4-m this afternoon to start setting up sowill see whoever is there this afternoon.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
thanks to everyone that came tonight to help setup will make it alot easier in the morning. you Guys are awesome. for anyone that is needing to setup in the morning we will be there from 7:30 am and we will be starting at 9 am on the dot.

Noel Richards

Full time elf
Just got home some special thanks 1st to all the people who put it together fantastic job, 2 nd to all those who supplied lucky door prizes thank you, 3 rd to all the presenters great job thanks for spending the time to put it all together let alone to stand up and present, 3 rd to the person who supplied the venue thank you for such a good facilities for us to use.

Noel.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
To all that turned up the team and i would like to thank you so much for attending and making this the best mini we have done. it really was great to see so many new faces and the old ones (red). i will be starting a post on all the presentations and links for everyone so keep a eye out for that.

special thanks to Drakky for the venue it really worked well. and to all the presenters thank you so much for the time and effort you put into your presentations.

once again thanks to all that turned up with out you we would not have a mini.

B_P_J

Full time elf
Yes, agree with you guys, and I would have to say it was great meeting everyone, such an awesome experience seeing everyone getting to know each other and willing to help out wherever they can, everyone learning along the way.
Big thank you to all who help organise and setup, present, allow the use of the venue, etc. etc.
Really looking forward to seeing some amazing displays this year, hopefully mine will be one of them.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I would like to thank all the guys that helped organise a great and successful mini and for Drakky for supplying a great venue, it was all held with such a high standard

This looked to be the biggest turn out for a mini ever for Australia with around 1/2 being their first mini which is a great result as the community can only stay strong with newcomers joining and being involved

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
What a massive weekend! Thanks a lot to @drakky for hosting and @Benslights and everyone else who helped organise and run the show.
I'll do the TripAdvisor review shortly

To those who were interested in the Optoma Projection Mapper app, apologies again for it no longer being available on google play store. Thanks to @ryanschristmaslights and other's detective work last night on chat it was discovered it was last on google at least the 18th April. It does appear to still be available on Amazon.com.au .
I have contacted reo-tek (original makers of DynaMapper) and Optoma who released it as Projection Mapper and asked if/when it will become available on google play store again. I'll let you all know, in a new thread, if I hear anything.