50mm 3m opaque tube - bulk buy

B_P_J

Full time elf
Oh and everyone will more than likely ask for a "how to bend" video, me being one, lol, youtube here i come...

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
nice work i wonder if the transparent ones are actually clear lol Still in[SIZE=78%]terested though[/SIZE]

mborg10

Michael Borg
Bumpy2020 said:
When does the group buy open 8)
I have interest for about 100 tubes on this post but 200 is minimum. Once I confirm bending I will place the order for 200 tubes. Once they are delivered. This may take 4-6 weeks then I will ask for commitment and money. So prob still 2 months away. The only concern I have is getting them to interstate people. Either someone's up for a weekend drive or freight might be costly, but they are very COOL!!!

Bumpy2020

Apprentice elf
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
Bumpy2020 said:
I have interest for about 100 tubes on this post but 200 is minimum. Once I confirm bending I will place the order for 200 tubes. Once they are delivered. This may take 4-6 weeks then I will ask for commitment and money. So prob still 2 months away. The only concern I have is getting them to interstate people. Either someone's up for a weekend drive or freight might be costly, but they are very COOL!!!

Yup interstate freight might be a killer
Any chance you could get quotes ? Anyone know a shipping company

B_P_J

Full time elf
Where abouts in NSW are you? If sydney or central coast i can drive to you to pickup if ok,

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
Chris how long are the tubes and how many did QLDERS want i may be able to freight and what is the weight per length

mborg10

Michael Borg
bpj1980 said:
Where abouts in NSW are you? If sydney or central coast i can drive to you to pickup if ok,
Im in Claremont Meadows which is between St Marys and Penrith. About an hour west of Sydney. Not far from the M7 & M4 interchange

mborg10

Michael Borg
lizardking(adam) said:
Chris how long are the tubes and how many did QLDERS want i may be able to freight and what is the weight per length
I'm not sure on weight but most companies I have spoken this is not the issue as they are only light. The issue is size. The tubes will be 3m long. Once I get the tubes it would be nice to try and organise 1 freight shipment to each state and disperse from there

B_P_J

Full time elf
bpj1980 said:
Im in Claremont Meadows which is between St Marys and Penrith. About an hour west of Sydney. Not far from the M7 & M4 interchange
funny i work right near you sometimes, we do the uni and the juvi centre.

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
Bumpy2020 said:
Bumpy2020 said:

Yup interstate freight might be a killer
Any chance you could get quotes ? Anyone know a shipping company

Hi
Better make that interest 104, only coz i don't have the space for more……as for interstate shipping, maybe a back fill order on a removalist truck may be cost effective……Bending - could you use a conduit spring or something similar? ( do they come in 50mm size?) this might be easier then heating sand …...and on second thoughts 105…. i'll find the room cheers
Shane

mborg10

Michael Borg
I just did an online estimate on www.smartsend.com.au from my house to a Brisbane suburb for 10 3m lengths and it came back at about $30
If this is correct than freight might not be that big of an issue after all.

jeromej

Newbee, and learning the hard way!!!
The colours look brilliant.
Certainly good enough to build arches out off.
I will have to up my qty base on these pictures

:D