Jaali Jaali 1
abundy abundy 1
Skymaster Skymaster 1
AAH AAH 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Katekate Katekate 1
Snicko Snicko 1
N nagyOUT 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Jase Jase 2
Pyropeter Pyropeter 2 Spoiler content hidden.
burnt burnt 1
M mccar 1
cdjazman cdjazman 1
E ewanh 1 Spoiler content hidden.
shanepeiris shanepeiris 1 Spoiler content hidden.
J Jasonhawkins 2 Spoiler content hidden.
R rustyboy 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Eizziljam Eizziljam 2 Spoiler content hidden.
andrewa andrewa 1
T Tammie Squires 2 Spoiler content hidden.
BluePat BluePat 1
darylc darylc 1
keithsw1111 keithsw1111 1
K Kent 1 Spoiler content hidden.
H hwick 2 Spoiler content hidden.
M muzzag50 1 Spoiler content hidden.
S Spud Fratantaro 2 Spoiler content hidden.
C christophe 1
chee5eburger chee5eburger 1
S ShaneM 1
S simony 2 Spoiler content hidden.
SarahD SarahD 1
S Soggy Sanga 1
E epasxm 2 Spoiler content hidden.
10maddy01 10maddy01 1 Spoiler content hidden.
T Tristan 1 Spoiler content hidden.

epasxm

New elf
**14th April update**

Registration is now open for the 2024 Melbourne Mini!! Please click the green RSVP button above to confirm attending.
Date: Sat 29th & Sun 30th of June 2024
Location: Sandringham College Theatre, Holloway Rd, Sandringham
Times: 9am-5.30pm both days
Cost: $40 per person (covers both days of lunches, drinks & snacks)
Payments: Via Paypal with the below link required prior to entry. Please note keep this on Family & Friends option as current set to default.
Please let us know your ACL & real name in the comments before sending, so we know who you are!
Dietary Requirements: Please make this known to us during your registration above, via a PM or in a post on this thread so we can ensure everyone is covered.

============================================================
While there is still a bit of activity on the forums currently before many go into blinky hibernation for a few months, we'd like to annouce that the Melbourne Mini is planning to be back bigger and better than ever for 2024.
We anticipate the same venue, Sandringham College Theatre will be available to us again for the first weekend of the middle school holidays, Sat 29th & Sun 30th June. We will of course advise here should this change.

So for those that are closer to the borders or interstate and want to come on down and see how the southerners do it, we'd love to see you! Mark your diaries and book that annual leave so you dont miss out.

Dates and further details will be confirmed in this thread in the near future.
Hi
I am new to this event and I would like to attend (I have nothing to display, present or sell) with my 12yo son to listen, look and get a few ideas.
Do I need to register?
Do I turn up on the day or do I need to pay $40 for each of us upfront?

Reactions: AAH

thewanderingpine

Full time elf
Generous elf
Hi
I am new to this event and I would like to attend (I have nothing to display, present or sell) with my 12yo son to listen, look and get a few ideas.
Do I need to register?
Do I turn up on the day or do I need to pay $40 for each of us upfront?
Hey @epasxm. Welcome to ACL.
We'd love to see you there at the mini. We do need you to register and pay upfront though please - Mainly for the logistics around catering - we need to make sure we buy enough food and drinks.

Snicko

Full time elf
Looking forward to it

Is there many newbies coming with zero experience?

I might throw my main controller box in the car to help give some ideas if there is some new to it people

Reactions: AAH

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Looking forward to it

Is there many newbies coming with zero experience?

I might throw my main controller box in the car to help give some ideas if there is some new to it people
epasxm is a newbie and there may be others.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Last call for Registering for this weekend's Melb Mini. Registration closes Wed night, full details including payment details on first post of this thread.

For those wanting to catchup for dinner on Sat night, please make your way to the FB chat and vote in the poll. If you're not in the chat and dont want to be added but still want to come along for dinner, please let us know.

AAH

Only a couple more days to take advantage of free shipping to the mini. I will have lots of stuff there with some good discounts but as I'm staying in Melbourne Saturday night I can't bring anything down on Sunday that I didn't bring down Saturday morn.

There may well be a few ready to run pixel controllers that make the trip south with me.

AAH

Out of curiosity is anyone heading to the mini this weekend sitting on any blow moulds that they have retired or are looking at retiring? I've had blow moulds in my display forever and last year 2 of them succumbed to sunlight making them crumble.

Snicko

Full time elf
Only a couple more days to take advantage of free shipping to the mini. I will have lots of stuff there with some good discounts but as I'm staying in Melbourne Saturday night I can't bring anything down on Sunday that I didn't bring down Saturday morn.

There may well be a few ready to run pixel controllers that make the trip south with me.
order placed!