Sydney/NSW SYDNEY EXPO 2021 22-23RD OF MAY

Event details

Event date
Saturday, May 22, 2021 Sunday, May 23, 2021
Registration deadline
Monday, May 17, 2021
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
Benslights Benslights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Novalak Novalak 1
I i13 1
darylc darylc 1
AJ240 AJ240 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Pavle Pavle 1 Spoiler content hidden.
B BazzaV 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Elecgreg Elecgreg 1 Spoiler content hidden.
BradsXmasLights BradsXmasLights 1
M midnight 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Troy ELD Troy ELD 1
Crezzie Crezzie 2 Spoiler content hidden.
Gee Family Light Show Gee Family Light Show 2 Spoiler content hidden.
Trevor Wimmer Trevor Wimmer 2 Spoiler content hidden.
L lithgowlights 2 Spoiler content hidden.
OzAz OzAz 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Red Red 2 Spoiler content hidden.
cdjazman cdjazman 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Derf Derf 1 Spoiler content hidden.
B billatqh 2 Spoiler content hidden.
franky_888 franky_888 2 Spoiler content hidden.
Ben F Ben F 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Mjredo Mjredo 1 Spoiler content hidden.
M mccar 2 Spoiler content hidden.
B_P_J B_P_J 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Lucas2655 Lucas2655 1
Battle83 Battle83 1 Spoiler content hidden.
David Hayes David Hayes 1
Bernie_H Bernie_H 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Zuseleets Zuseleets 1 Spoiler content hidden.
AAH AAH 1
Phillhutcho Phillhutcho 1 Spoiler content hidden.
RAMJET RAMJET 1 Spoiler content hidden.
MR_kymm4 MR_kymm4 2 Spoiler content hidden.
Daniel1973 Daniel1973 1
Lali & Lexi Lali & Lexi 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Slam Slam 1
darrenr darrenr 1
B Bwaterhouse 1
C charltonmick 1
abundy abundy 1 Spoiler content hidden.

Derf

am now a 5v hypocrite
Hi All,

We have now filled our schedule for the Sydney Expo 2021.

You can find an interactive schedule located on the ACL-Mini Website.
you can click on the schedule (round tables) to find who is presenting as well.

1620114733149.png

1620114755874.png

Derf

am now a 5v hypocrite
is there DMX Moving Heads stuff going to be streamed at all ?
We will try make something work on the day. We still don't know what sort of room we are going to be in for the event as there was talk about a different location within the woolworths building. We are going to try and record each round table with the different time slots.

Derf

am now a 5v hypocrite
Hello Everyone,

Just letting everyone know that AusChristmasLighting / X-Lights T-Shirts are available for pre-purchase at the ACl-MINI website.

You can order them on the website and orders will be brought to the Expo for collection. Please note there are a limited amount of stock available.

They will also be for sale on the day with Eftpos / Cash / Paypal options available on the day but this will be only available for left over stock if not sold.
1620134352113.png
These shirts are not the cheapy ones used for bulk promotional items i've been wearing mine each week since the 2019 mini and cannot be more happier with the quality.

(some people may also remember the logo was a tad large last time. This is being addressed and a more formal size used).

Click Below to buy yours!

1620134036419.png

Battle83

New elf
Hi All,

We have now filled our schedule for the Sydney Expo 2021.

You can find an interactive schedule located on the ACL-Mini Website.
you can click on the schedule (round tables) to find who is presenting as well.

View attachment 16987
View attachment 16988
Sorry, not been to one of these before, but i'm confused by the round table schedule.
Both rooms are following the same sessions at the same time, but session 1 and session 3, along with session 2 and session 4 are the same... so, does that mean doing the same content twice?

Also, being 2 rooms, i assume you just pick and choose which content you want and swap rooms as needed? Is that what that means?

Derf

am now a 5v hypocrite
Sorry, not been to one of these before, but i'm confused by the round table schedule.
Both rooms are following the same sessions at the same time, but session 1 and session 3, along with session 2 and session 4 are the same... so, does that mean doing the same content twice?

Also, being 2 rooms, i assume you just pick and choose which content you want and swap rooms as needed? Is that what that means?

Hi @Battle83

During each 1 hour session there are 4 areas where tables are setup. During this hour you can swap between the tables / topics. We try to reset the topic every 15 minutes or half an hour that way you could potentially attend one of each during the event (Sat and Sun)

Hope this helps!

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Hi Everyone not long now till the expo. As you are all aware I am doing a round table on building your controller box. Those of you interested in this topic please let me know as I would love for you to bring your controllers and boxes and help you with your setup. if you need wiring and other items for your controller boxes, I will bring what I have to help anyone get up and running.

please pm me what you have and want to get up and running and we can get it sorted. if you just want to ask a question before starting your build that is fine also. happy to help in any way I can.

I will be bringing my tools and some wire etc so we can have a round table build party.

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Let's hope that Covid doesn't ruin the day.

FYI, especially for those coming from interstate, these are some of the current restrictions:
Most are not applicable to us, except maybe masks on public transport.
--------------------
The following measures will now be in effect until 12.01 am Monday 17 May.
  • Masks are compulsory on public transport and in public indoor venues such as theatres and gaming areas.
  • Masks are not required in gyms or other similar facilities like indoor pools or dance studios;
  • Drinking while standing up at indoor venues is not allowed;
  • Singing by audiences at indoor shows or by congregants at indoor places of worship is not allowed;
  • Dancing is not allowed at indoor hospitality venues or nightclubs however, dancing is allowed at weddings with a strong recommendation that no more than 20 people should be on the dancefloor at any one time; and
  • In relation to hospitality venues and retail outlets, masks must be worn by customer-facing staff. Patrons and customers do not have to wear a mask unless they are in the gaming area of a hospitality venue.
--------------------

Luckily for you lot I'm not allowed to sing :laugh::laugh:

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Hi Everyone

I would like to give everyone a heads up. I Have been speaking with Tony and under the restrictions, we have right now the Expo would have to be delayed.

We are hoping the restrictions Change this coming Sunday and Tony and I will have a Talk on Monday to confirm everything is ok with the Venue.

Let's hope all is fine and we can go ahead as planned.

if not we will have the option of delaying till June.

please do not worry at this time this is just to keep you all up to date on what is going on and keep you all informed. Especially for those that are flying in and have accommodation booked I just want to make sure you have enough time to cancel and rebook if possible if it comes to that.

abundy

Full time elf
Hi Ben, given the previous post do we still have to be registered by May 14th or can we wait until there has been a verification on restrictions?