Event date
Saturday, Jun 24, 2017 Sunday, Jun 25, 2017
Registration deadline
Monday, Jun 19, 2017
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
QLDKing(Brad) QLDKing(Brad) 1
C ChristmasInKaralee 1
twbalights twbalights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
ComPeter ComPeter 1 Spoiler content hidden.
BradsXmasLights BradsXmasLights 1
Doctor_007 Doctor_007 1
P Pircy 1
Superman Superman 1 Spoiler content hidden.
R Richie4540 1
Q qld28 1
I itsdorny 1
D Damien 2
R roy.debruin 1
W Wellsy 1
C cammoore 1
J jordang 2 Spoiler content hidden.
S SantaClaws 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Giles1 Giles1 1 Spoiler content hidden.
videoman3857 videoman3857 1 Spoiler content hidden.
M Mattlloyd84 1 Spoiler content hidden.
David_AVD David_AVD 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Rickras85 Rickras85 1 Spoiler content hidden.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
gnarmstr said:
ComPeter said:
Any advice appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve maybe able to help you out more as he lives in Ipswich and I have only been in QLD for a year now. Depends if you want to stay in the centre of Ipswich, you could try the Quest.

I assume you will have a hire car. It's only 15min from Ipswich centre to my house, if you don't have white car then someone maybe able to pick you up from your accommodation or I can drive in.

I would just stay at the oaks
it is in town and some of us may end up in town for dinner and a drink anyway. I can certainly pick you up on the way thru as i pretty much pass it.

ComPeter

Peter
Superman said:
gnarmstr said:
ComPeter said:
Any advice appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve maybe able to help you out more as he lives in Ipswich and I have only been in QLD for a year now. Depends if you want to stay in the centre of Ipswich, you could try the Quest.

I assume you will have a hire car. It's only 15min from Ipswich centre to my house, if you don't have white car then someone maybe able to pick you up from your accommodation or I can drive in.

I would just stay at the oaks
it is in town and some of us may end up in town for dinner and a drink anyway. I can certainly pick you up on the way thru as i pretty much pass it.

Brad,

Thanks for the tip on the Oakes and offer for a lift too.

Trying to keep the costs down so I took to AirBnB and found 2 nights accomodation for $100, instead of $320 for 2 nights at the Oakes. I can now afford a car for 3 days, pickup and drop off at the airport.

Flights are booked and I'm flying in Friday afternoon and fly out Sunday afternoon late so I can be there for the entire Mini.

It's coming together for me at this end and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to not only meet you all but also learn a heap.

Cheers,
Peter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Prendy

New elf
Hi, I am a newbie as well and very interested in coming along. I can only come on one day and only for a little visit, but I'm hoping I can bring a photo of my house with some ideas and someone can help me with a shopping list and some basic directions/instructions ...i currently have a static display but want to move up to a synchronised display.

Thanks.

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
Prendy said:
Hi, I am a newbie as well and very interested in coming along. I can only come on one day and only for a little visit, but I'm hoping I can bring a photo of my house with some ideas and someone can help me with a shopping list and some basic directions/instructions ...i currently have a static display but want to move up to a synchronised display.

Thanks.

Sat is the day that we will go through all the topics and is the best day to learn as much as you can. There will be breaks where you can discuss your house and setup. If you have enough time then try and spend the entire day.

robmelloy

New elf
As a VERY new player I am very interested in attending if the time permits. Other than that I have very little to offer.

Prendy

New elf
gnarmstr said:
Prendy said:

Thanks.

Sat is the day that we will go through all the topics and is the best day to learn as much as you can. There will be breaks where you can discuss your house and setup. If you have enough time then try and spend the entire day.

Sadly kids sport does not allow any free saturdays. Ever.

Is there a way a I can post a photo of my house with what I think I would like and people point me in the right direction?

Cheers.

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
seeing as the Sydney mini seems to be a no go, might have to fly up to QLD for the weekend. Count me in as a maybe

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
robmelloy said:
As a VERY new player I am very interested in attending if the time permits. Other than that I have very little to offer.

There is no need for you to offer anything, just to learn.

We will need a confirmation if you are going to attend and for one or two days. This will allow us to provide enough food, drinks, chairs etc.

Geoff

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
Prendy said:
gnarmstr said:
Prendy said:

Thanks.

Sadly kids sport does not allow any free saturdays. Ever.

Is there a way a I can post a photo of my house with what I think I would like and people point me in the right direction?

Cheers.

I totally understand as I'm normally the same, will just make the wife do it that weekend. Lol

You can come Sun and it's a shorter day.