Event date
Saturday, Jun 24, 2017 Sunday, Jun 25, 2017
Registration deadline
Monday, Jun 19, 2017
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
QLDKing(Brad) QLDKing(Brad) 1
C ChristmasInKaralee 1
twbalights twbalights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
ComPeter ComPeter 1 Spoiler content hidden.
BradsXmasLights BradsXmasLights 1
Doctor_007 Doctor_007 1
P Pircy 1
Superman Superman 1 Spoiler content hidden.
R Richie4540 1
Q qld28 1
I itsdorny 1
D Damien 2
R roy.debruin 1
W Wellsy 1
C cammoore 1
J jordang 2 Spoiler content hidden.
S SantaClaws 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Giles1 Giles1 1 Spoiler content hidden.
videoman3857 videoman3857 1 Spoiler content hidden.
M Mattlloyd84 1 Spoiler content hidden.
David_AVD David_AVD 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Rickras85 Rickras85 1 Spoiler content hidden.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
ComPeter said:
Can we confirm that the dates are locked in for 24/25 June please.

I'm planning to fly from Townsville for the weekend so to keep it affordable I'll need to book flights and accomodation in the next week.

Will be a huge weekend for me but no doubt that it will be invaluable.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lock it in for the 24-225 Peter I have started the wiki page and will update any info in there
QLD MINI

ComPeter

Peter
Superman said:
ComPeter said:
Can we confirm that the dates are locked in for 24/25 June please.

I'm planning to fly from Townsville for the weekend so to keep it affordable I'll need to book flights and accomodation in the next week.

Will be a huge weekend for me but no doubt that it will be invaluable.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lock it in for the 24-225 Peter I have started the wiki page and will update any info in there
https://auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/2017_Mini_(Brisbane)

Awesome. Thanks Superman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richie4540

Full time elf
do we need to register and if so where do we do this, i tried to follow the instructions but cant find the register link/button..

Pircy

Full time elf
Hmmmm. . . . I don't think she would take to kindly to me missing Tassie. . . But I see where ur coming from. May be time for some covert rescheduling. We have a friend who is a travel agent. Hmmmmmmm. Perhaps the airline has had to reschedule us to leave for Tassie on the following Monday. How sad........

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
Pircy said:
Hmmmm. . . . I don't think she would take to kindly to me missing Tassie. . . But I see where ur coming from. May be time for some covert rescheduling. We have a friend who is a travel agent. Hmmmmmmm. Perhaps the airline has had to reschedule us to leave for Tassie on the following Monday. How sad........

Cyclone Debbie might be hitting Tassie around that time ;)

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Richie4540 said:
do we need to register and if so where do we do this, i tried to follow the instructions but cant find the register link/button..

Registration is broken at the moment so i will add people to the wiki as they let me know their coming via this thread.
I've added you

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
To all those that would like to attend the QLD Mini, as the dates are now set for 24/25 Jun could you please re-confirm your attendance, including if you have anyone coming with you.

Check https://auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/2017-Mini-Brisbane for mini location (Karalee) and details.

Cost will only be $10 per day and include morning tea, Lunch, drinks and snacks throughout the day. Let me know if you have any dietary requirements.

To all the newbies out there, please don't be afraid to come as you will learn a lot of great stuff and meet some great people that are only too happy to help.

Geoff

ComPeter

Peter
Booking flights, so that's a yes.

Also need some advice as to the location so I can find some accomodation nearby. Will look at AirBnB or Ipswich if that's close.

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
ComPeter said:
Booking flights, so that's a yes.

Also need some advice as to the location so I can find some accomodation nearby. Will look at AirBnB or Ipswich if that's close.

The closest accommodation would be Ipswich, in not sure which one would be the best though.

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
ComPeter said:
Any advice appreciated.

Steve maybe able to help you out more as he lives in Ipswich and I have only been in QLD for a year now. Depends if you want to stay in the centre of Ipswich, you could try the Quest.

I assume you will have a hire car. It's only 15min from Ipswich centre to my house, if you don't have white car then someone maybe able to pick you up from your accommodation or I can drive in.

ComPeter

Peter
Qldking (Brad) said:
ComPeter said:
Any advice appreciated.

I am driving down from north side, so depending on your location I could chauffeur. :)
Thanks Brad. Would appreciate that. Will let you know once I have housing sorted. [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]