The PixLite 16 is a high capacity 16 channel pixel controller.
- Ethernet input compatible with industry standard sACN (E1.31) and Art-net DMX-over-ethernet protocols
- Onboard E1.31 to DMX512 output capability (no Art-Net to DMX)
- Supports both Multicast and Unicast addressing
- Supports IGMP allowing highly efficient data packet routing in large Multicast networks with many hundreds of universes
- High refresh rates
- Individually fused outputs and logic circuitry
- Wide range voltage input
- High current capacity outputs
- Configuration free power connection
- High power TVS (600W transient peak) providing external ESD protection on DMX interface
- Remote temperature and voltage bank monitoring
- Firmware upgradable remotely over the ethernet network via the easy-to-use ‘Advatek Assistant’ utility
- Simple network setup and fast configuration via powerful Assistant utility that shows all controllers on the network at once
- Advanced configuration options including start universe, start channel, null pixels, zig-zag, reverse pixels, RGB *color order, pixel grouping, brightness control and more
- Built-in hardware test pattern modes
- Individual outputs with each connector supplying power and data over a single cable
- Easy to use pluggable screw terminal connectors on all channel outputs and data interfaces
- Currently supports PixLite Bright™ series (12-bit) and PixLite Pro™ series (16-bit) pixel strings in addition to numerous other pixel protocols (TLS3001, SM16716, LPD6803, WS2801, WS2811/12/12B/APA104, TM180x, MBI6020, INK1003, APA102. Note: one pixel type at a time per controller.)
- Features 4 standard DMX512 universe outputs (providing an E1.31 to 4 x DMX bridge, no Art-Net to DMX) via dedicated RJ45 connectors, in addition to the 32 universes of pixel output.
- Two split power banks allowing simultaneous support of two different pixel voltages (rated at 32A each for total current capacity of 64A)
- 16 individual outputs with each output protected by 4A mini blade fuse (can be changed up to 7.5A)
- Jumper links allowing selection between “LOR” and “ESTA” wiring on DMX outputs
- Receives up to 32 universes of Art-net data and up to 36 universes of E1.31 data
- Auxiliary output allows PWM control of an external fan for automatic temperature regulation inside an enclosure
- 6 layer PCB with high copper density to handle large currents and minimize voltage drop
- Total output capacity of 5,440 pixels (max 340 per output)
- Available as a “Plug and Play” control system (Standard 320W/High Power 500W) in a durable, weatherproof polycarbonate enclosure – ideal for commercial and professional installations
- A high quality 320W Meanwell power supply
- Panel connections for lights and data and a 3m long AC cable
- A weatherproof vented, UV resistant enclosure.
High quality Advatek pixel lights plug directly into the P&P with IP68 connectors (or use your own lights).
More Info/Vendor Link
AdvatekCategories: List of Advatek Lights controllers
This page has been seen 74 times.
- Created byonLtay13Last updated by