Return to Software main page
xLights 4 (Nutcracker)
- Latest Release
- Stable Version
- 2018.1 64-bit (Windows) download
- Protocols Supported
- Supported Formats
- Light-O-Rama (*.lms, *.las), Vixen 2 (*.vix), Falcon Player (*.fseq), Lynx Conductor (*.seq), Glediator (*.gled), *.xmodel, *.xtiming
xLights 4 is free and open source sequencing and scheduluing software for designing, creating and playing amazing lighting displays with DMX & E1.31 controllers and more.
Nutcracker BackgroundNutcracker began as a separate a free tool that will allow the easy creation of animations for RGB devices. Developed by Sean Meighan and added to xLights 3 by Matt Brown in December 2012. xLights 4 led by Sean Meighan is now developed by a team of volunteers .
xScheduleAdded to xLights in 2017, xSchedule is a separate application for scheduling and running your xLights show from a PC and for making channel alterations e.g. RGB colour order swaps, dimming, just to name a couple.
2016 xSchedule Webinars
2016 xLights 4 Webinars
View all webinar videos
- http://www.nutcracker123.com/wk/index.php?title=Tutorials Nutcracker Wiki Tutorial links
- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16kSOAqdkcq9zrJIwKkZ5adkoq1QWn2N xLights (Ver 4 or 2016) Video Tutorial Series by ryancook83
- https://xlights.org/releases/ xLights Releases
- http://xlights.org/xLights_User_Manual.pdf xLights User Manual
- http://nutcracker123.com/forum/ xLights Nutcracker Forum
- http://nutcracker123.com/wk/ xLights Nutcracker Wiki
- http://nutcracker123.com/wk/index.php?title=Tutorials xLights Nutcracker Tutorials
- http://videos.xlights.org/ A collection of even more xLights YouTube videos