The CMB16D-QC is the less expensive version of the 16-channel DC controller. Feature wise it is near identical to the higher priced CMB16D, except spade terminals are used instead of screw terminals.
- DC controller
- 16 channels
- 5-60vdc operating voltage - note: voltages between 5-12vdc require a 12vdc auxiliary power supply
- 4 amp max per channel
- 20 amp max per bank (8 channels)
- DMX protocol support (ESTA/LOR DMX wiring adapter required: see DMX Adapter Leads)
- Spade connector (also known as quick connects)
- $99.95 US standard sale price
- Controller ID set by 2 on-board rotary switches
- 5000 command limitation when run in standalone mode (without a computer or director)
This page has been seen 143 times.
- Created byLast updated by