The CTB16-PC is a less expensive version of the CTB16D 16-channel AC controller.
Some functionality is removed to bring the price down, such as no standalone operation and no on-board rotary switches for channel ID configuration.
- AC controller
- 16 channels
- Preassembled or Kit
- 120vac or 240vac operating voltage - note: must be set by a jumper (refer to manual)
- 1 amp max per channel without high-power heatsink or 8 amp max per channel with high-power heatsink
- 8 amp max per bank (side) without high-power heatsink or 15 amp max per bank (side) with high-power heatsink
- LOR/DMX protocol support
- Spade connector (also known as quick connects)
- From $121.95 US standard sale price assembled (without heatsink, enclosure or other extras)
- Controller ID set from Hardware Utility software only (see manual)
- No standalone mode (requires a computer, director or other controller with standalone mode)
[category]Category:List of LOR controllers[/category]
[category]Category:List of AC controllers[/category]
[category]Category:List of controllers[/category]
This page has been seen 128 times.
- Created byLast updated by