The CMB24D is a newer 24-channel DC controller designed for dumb RGB use. Unlike the CMB16D and CMB16D-QC, each group of 3 channels share a common positive connection point.
- DC controller
- 24 channels
- 5-30vdc operating voltage - note: voltages between 5-12vdc require a 12vdc auxiliary power supply
- 4 amp max per channel
- 30 amp max per bank (12 channels)
- LOR/DMX protocol support - set by jumper (does not need ESTA/LOR wiring adapter [confirmation required])
- Screw terminal connections
- Controller ID / start channel set by dip switches (start channel settable anywhere from 0-512 in DMX mode)
- 10,000 command limitation when run in standalone mode (without a computer or director)
This page has been seen 47 times.
- Created byLast updated by