The CTB16D is the original 16-channel AC controller and is priced higher than the CTB16PC.
The CTB16D is no longer available. It has been replaced by the CTB32LD.
The article remains for information and support of existing CTB16D owners.
- AC controller
- 16 channels
- Preassembled or Kit
- 120V AC or 240V AC operating voltage - note: must be set by a jumper (refer to manual). Not all boards are rated for 240V
- 2 amp max per channel without high-power heatsink or 8 amp max per channel with high-power heatsink
- 8 amp max per bank (side) without high-power heatsink or 20 amp max per bank (side) with high-power heatsink
- LOR/DMX protocol support
- Screw connector
- From $199.95 US standard sale price assembled (without heatsink, enclosure or other extras)
- Controller ID set by 2 on-board rotary switches
- 5000 command limitation when run in standalone mode (without a computer or director)
Hello Christmas Expo attendees, welcome to AusChristmasLighting!
Download your copy of the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual (free account required)
Introduce yourself and tell us about your display plans