The CTB32LD is the successor to the CTB16D original 16-channel AC controller. It is priced higher than the CTB16PC.
- AC controller
- 16 channels
- 120V AC or 240V AC operating voltage - note: must be set by a jumper (refer to manual). Not all boards are rated for 240V
- 2 amp max per channel without high-power heatsink or 8 amp max per channel with high-power heatsink
- 8 amp max per bank (side) without high-power heatsink or 20 amp max per bank (side) with high-power heatsink
- LOR/DMX protocol support
- Screw connector
- From US$244.95 US price ''assembled'' (without enclosure or other extras)
- Controller ID set by on-board display and/or via software
- 10,000 command limitation when run in standalone mode (without a computer or director)
This page has been seen 605 times.